Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

JAUS - Jira Admin Userscripts

Rodrigo Martinez
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 1, 2021

Hi Community!

I'd like to share with you all a project I just got to "launching state": a free collection of Browser Userscripts for Jira Admins!

https://jaus.atlassian.net

There you'll find articles on what it is, how to install it, how to use it and more!

So far the Userscripts are:

Please feel free to comment here your impressions! It also has a Help Portal for questions, support, new ideas and such. I do sincerely hope you find some of them useful somehow! 😃

Cheers!

Rodrigo

PS: Although JAUS was initially developed by an Atlassian Support Engineer, it is not supported by Atlassian in any way! 😉

7 comments

Comment

Boris Berenberg - Atlas Authority
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 1, 2021

Great effort and work sharing this with the community. Maybe put them in a repo so others can file PRs for improvements?

Like # people like this
Deniz Oğuz
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 1, 2021
Like # people like this
Dave Liao
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 1, 2021

Appreciate the share @Rodrigo Martinez !

Looking forward to (ab)using Reorder Status for my Jira librarians. ⚡

Like Rodrigo Martinez likes this
Rodrigo Martinez
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 3, 2021

Nice, @Dave Liao !

Lemme know if you have any questions! I'd also love to talk about Userscripts in general and show some examples on remote Atlassian Community Events!

Cheers

Rafael Corredor December 16, 2021

Hi,

I really love this initiative! Could it be possible another script, similar to Bulk Option Insert,  but to be able to add new options for a existing custom field?

Additionally, is it possible to debug this kind of userscripts?

Thank you very much

Rodrigo Martinez
Atlassian Team
January 3, 2022

Hi @Rafael Corredor !

Thanks for the kind words and for contributing with ideas!! =D

I'd have to experiment a bit with that (it required more screen interactions last time I looked into it). @Daiane Conte suggested that initial feature based on Script Runner not having it for Cloud — only for DC.

I'm working on your previous suggestion for the Confluence Read Only checkboxes ;)

As for debugging, you may achieve some things with the browser Development Tools. I'm not a Front End Developer, though you may edit the Userscripts at will and add some console.debug("..."); to anywhere you like. Very old-school debugging :P

Best wishes!

Rodrigo

Like Rafael Corredor likes this
Rafael Corredor January 3, 2022

Hi,

Thank yo for the hint. I will try to play with it a little more.

Gaurav
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 24, 2021

Hello @Rodrigo Martinez 

This looks really interesting, would love to experiment with these.

Like # people like this
Pramodh M
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 31, 2022

Thanks @Rodrigo Martinez 

Fabio Racobaldo _Herzum_
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 1, 2022

Thanks @Rodrigo Martinez , I will try it!

Srinatha T
Atlassian Team
April 4, 2022

Thanks for sharing this @Rodrigo Martinez . This would be really helpful for Jira admins.  

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events