Last chance to register! Hear from Forrester on trends in shared responsibility at this webinar

Hello Atlassian community!

My name is Sandy and I'm an Enterprise Trust product marketeer, focused on cloud security. We are excited to share that our upcoming webinar with Forrester, Boost data protection with cloud shared responsibility, is this Friday, May 5th at 10am PST – RSVP to save your spot to attend live!

Last week, I was at the RSA Conference and enjoyed seeing old colleagues, taking in the expo floor, and hearing from customers and partners about their focus for the next year. There is no doubt that cloud migrations are a primary objective across all industries. There are tremendous benefits to cloud transformation, but many organizations are still concerned about perceived cybersecurity risks.

Hear from Enza Iannopollo, Principal Analyst at Forrester, and Bala Sathiamurthy, CISO at Atlassian, as they discuss ways organizations can optimize their cloud strategy for data protection with the right shared responsibility approach.

When you register for the webinar, you’ll also get access to the Forrester report: The Security Best Practices of Cloud Migrations, to learn more about Forrester’s guidance on a successful migration.

Can’t wait to see you there! Save your seat for the live webinar now.

1 comment

Comment

Vish Reddy _Revyz_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 3, 2023

Thank you @Sandy & Atlassian for hosting this webinar - I believe this is an very important topic for all SaaS application administrators and stakeholders.

Like Sandy likes this
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events