📰 Enterprise Group Roundup: March 2021

Since the start of 2021, Atlassian has been busy. Here's a three-point recap of what's newsworthy in the Enterprise space:

First - Team is coming! Last month, Atlassian announced that Atlassian Team (previously Summit) is happening April 28-30! This (digital) conference has a series of tracks focused on ITSM, DevOps, teams & culture, and - probably most relevant for us - scaling for the enterprise. RSVP now: https://events.atlassian.com/team21/home

Team 1200x628@2x.png

Second - Do you routinely compile project status, or is it your job to review status and make informed decisions? Try Atlassian's Team Central (it's new; currently in beta) in your Cloud instance. Collect your project updates in an organized feed: https://www.atlassian.com/software/team-central

Third - Responsible for gathering insights from Jira data, or thinking about it? Atlassian's Data Lake EAP (early access preview) is designed to make it easier to load Jira Cloud data into your data analytics tools. (A Jira Software Premium plan is needed to participate.) Learn more and sign up.

And while I have your attention, Atlassian's seeking Community feedback:

Did I miss anything? Let me know!

10 comments

Comment

Taranjeet Singh
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 3, 2021

@Dave Liao thanks for sharing this great summary of new and important events and content in Enterprise Group. This is really helpful!

Like • # people like this
Liam Green
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 4, 2021

Whilst I'm not strictly enterprise related, it's great to see all the useful content in one place - especially when it points me to things I have missed!  Thanks @Dave Liao !

Michael Kimathi _AC Nairobi_ Kenya_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 8, 2021

Thank you @Dave Liao for sharing. The article gives one an overview of what to expect and what is in the pipeline, in this fast paced environment with a lot of noise caused by everything happening in the world it can be easy to miss the important stuff.

Like • Dave Liao likes this
Kristin Lyons
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 10, 2021

I'm struggling a little on using Team Central, I'd love to be pointed in the direction of some more documentation or videos on how people are using it.

Jayesh Baviskar
Community Leader
Community Leader
March 12, 2021

Hi @Dave Liao ,

Thank you for sharing this with us. This is really helpful for quick recap.

Like • Dave Liao likes this
Sri Kumar
Rising Star
Rising Star
April 7, 2021

Thanks for sharing ðŸ™‚

Vero Rivas
Rising Star
Rising Star
May 8, 2021

Thanks for sharing !!! ðŸ‘Œ

G subramanyam
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 9, 2021

Good post and summary of topics :)

Svenja Lorenzen
Rising Star
Rising Star
July 30, 2021

Thank you for sharing this!

Çiğdem Büyükaşik
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
September 29, 2021

Hi! Is there a way to have access to records of some Atlassian Team events? I attended a few, but not all?

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events