Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Calling all Jira Align users: we want to hear from you!

G’day Atlassian Community!

We’re keen to see your voices represented on Gartner Peer Insights - Enterprise Agile Planning! As a token of our appreciation, we’re offering $25 gift cards for anonymous reviews on Jira Align.

What is Gartner Peer Insights?

Gartner Peer Insights is a platform for ratings and reviews of enterprise technology solutions by end-user professionals for end-user professionals. Its objective is to help buyers make the best purchase decision for their organization.

What do I have to do?

From our integration to reporting to UX/UI capabilities, we want to hear it all! The reviews are completely anonymous and take roughly 10 minutes to complete. It would look something like this: 

a66831fa-341d-4d66-a64d-571a566e5990 (1).png

How do I get started?

If you’re interested in participating, please comment and add your work email. I'll send a special link to submit a review and claim your gift card. Please note, the gift cards are provided by Gartner and Gartner does not accept personal emails.

Outside of this promotion, you are always welcome to review any Atlassian products on Gartner Peer Insights in the future.  

Thanks and comment below if you have questions!

2 comments

Comment

talhaqureshiofficial October 6, 2023

I have been using Jira Align from a long time and I would like to review it on gartner. So, I would be very thankful if you provide me with the link.

My work email is : BAF203039@cust.edu.pk

Trendy Videos GLOBAL October 6, 2023

Hey there. I have been using Jira Align for a long period now. Kindly send me the link I leave a detailed review on Gartner peer insights.  Here is my work email..... anderson.kith@biomicrobics.org

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events