Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Are you a Leader in the Customer Support space? $125 USD to chat with the Atlassian Research team

Hello Community! Adriana from the Atlassian research team.

I'm looking to speak to Leaders in the Customer Support space.

We want to better understand your organisation’s support model, and how it's implemented on the customer support software you use to manage interactions and requests from customers.

Important!

• You don't have to be using an Atlassian product for customer support management.
  • This research focuses on external customer support – the support provided to individual consumers or businesses outside your organisation. In other words, those who're paying for your services and/or products. This excludes internal customer support directed at staff or teams within your organisation.

Interested?

Complete this brief survey and I'll be in touch if you qualify.

The research involves an 1-hour interview conducted via Zoom. As a thank-you, you’ll receive an e-gift card worth $125 USD.

3 comments

Comment

Dave Liao
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 17, 2024

Can you rephrase the second bullet @Adriana Vargas Sáenz ? It’s not totally clear to me what that means.

Like Adriana Vargas Sáenz likes this
Adriana Vargas Sáenz
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 17, 2024

Done @Dave Liao. :)

Hope it's clearer now. I was trying to emphasise the distinction between external and internal customers. This research focus on the former and we want to speak to leaders in that space.

Like Dave Liao likes this
Dave Liao
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 17, 2024

Ah, yes, clearer now! Thank you!

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events