How Trello Increased My Teams Productivity

What is Trello?

For those of you who don't know what Trello is, it's a project management tool that allows teams to collaboratively plan and manage projects. It has been used by many companies including NASA, Google, IBM, and Apple to quickly organize their tasks.

Increased productivity thanks to Trello

Before we started using Trello at our company we were using very unproductive tools like SharePoint and Excel. We tried many different project management tools over the years, but Trello turned out to be a great tool with a lot of benefits for us. We can say that it has become one of the most used tools at our company.

With Trello, we can divide work items into different boards and different lists. The way the cards are displayed makes it easy to see what needs to be done. Instead of using a single list, we can use several lists and stay focused on the tasks that need to be done.

With Trello, my teams can now see exactly what they have accomplished for each project. This feature can be very useful for determining the time needed to deliver a project. Trello also helps us to work efficiently by keeping us on track and staying focused on the goals for the project.

Less stress due to better organization

Trello has helped my teams stay more organized and focused on our daily tasks. With Trello, we can organize our work in a way that works best for us. We can create tasks, move them into different lists, and assign them to different people.

Now we can understand where we stand on the project at all times. With Trello, we can feel confident that our projects will be completed on time.

More visibility for managers and team leads

Trello gives me as a manager the ability to see where my teams are at with their tasks. I can tell if my team is on track or if they need help.

As a team lead, I can see where each member of my team is located. I can quickly add them to the tasks needed to complete a particular task. Trello has also helped me to keep better track of my teams' hours and their productivity level throughout the day.

If this sounds like something you need then we encourage you to explore Trello as one tool that may work well for your business (or personal) goals. What type of productivity tools do you use?

6 comments

Comment

Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 5, 2021

@Reko Mäkelä - Thanks for sharing the success that you are having with Trello and how you are using it.  We also use it and it works great to help teams getting organized which leads to better productivity.  An in the end happier teams.  Great article. 

Reko Mäkelä May 8, 2021

@Brant Schroeder Thank you!

Pedro Silva May 25, 2021

Thanks for sharing @Reko Mäkelä 

Reko Mäkelä May 28, 2021

@Pedro Silva No problem, hope you liked it.

Vero Rivas
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 28, 2021

Thanks for sharing @Reko Mäkelä 

Hakeem Olasupo
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 19, 2021

It's a very great tool as it also helped us in project management in my ex-company.

Thanks 😊hffriends.gif

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events