cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Moving to the Cloud

Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 27, 2022

I am wondering if there are any users that belong to a large University that has migrated to Atlassian Cloud products?

If yes:

• How are you handling FERPA?
  • How are you handling other State and Federal Regulations?
  • What products are you using? 
  • Who is using these products? 
  • What information are you storing in the applications?
  • What improvements have you seen in cloud?
  • What challenges are you experiencing?
  • Are you using it as an enterprise application?  Is it open to everyone on campus?

1 comment

Comment

Collista Lewingdon
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 31, 2022

I am waiting to see others responses as well. 

I work for a school district in Colorado. We are handling FERPA by not storing any identifiable student data within our products. We are using Jira and Confluence. Our technology services department in the school district are using this really for project management purposes. The challenges that we are experiencing currently is because our school district won't accept Atlassian's DPA and want their own signed we cannot store any student data in the system which means we are being left with resistance in using the system. 

Our incidence of Atlassian products is not available to everyone, just our technology services department. 

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events