Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

green light to build an atlassian suite

Eric Seibert August 10, 2018

I'm just looking for a little guidance on implementing a few tools. We have been using hipchat, stash and source tree for a rather very long time. Recently we finally got to stand up a new Bitbucket server which made some people think about other tools.

Finally, the powers that be have decided to go deeper after lots of consideration and I have the green light to implement some new tools. I'm looking to integrate the obvious ones like Fisheye/Crucible, Confluence, Jira, and perhaps Bamboo for starters and I was looking for some best practices or suggestions. I know its possible to run fisheye/crucible on the same server as Jira or Bitbucket, but is it a better idea to run them stand alone? We have the resources to do so options at my disposal are docker, AWS or VMWare. I've looked here and there but probably not hard enough to find what some other people have done with little success. I'm certain many people have gone through what I am going through and there is probably a trove of documentation and stuff out there. 

So I feel overwhelmed and I'm not sure what the best pursuit would be. Having Bitbucket is a start and we are using RHEL7 for a platform. I am currently planning on deploying it to AWS EC2  but I'm not opposed to containerized solutions...

If anyone has a good suggestion I would love some links or guidance. Also, we are using the community licensing so I know seats and HA features are not available for many of the things we are planning on using. 

1 answer

Suggest an answer

0 votes
Craig Cook October 3, 2018

I recommend you consult a solution partner. They can guide you on the options: https://www.atlassian.com/partners/search?page=1

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events