Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Jira SD reporting in excel

Rob June 25, 2020

I am running monthly reports from Jira SD for customers. I get a data dump from the filter section where I have save some reporting templates and export into CSV format in excel. The problem begins here...currently the time to resolve field show the time left on the SLA clock... not the time it took to resolve the issue. This means I have to create another column and formula to calculate the hours to resolve. In addition "time to resolve" is in format that difficult to work with and use (basic I need just the number of hours to resolve the ticket). 

1 answer

Suggest an answer

3 votes
Gökçe Gürsel {Appfire}
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
June 25, 2020

Hi Rob,

I don't think JSD comes with this feature. However, Time to SLA has a reporting feature that you can use to export the working duration of the SLAs in minutes, seconds, or human-readable format. Also, you can our Time to SLA custom field as a column to the search screen to get an issue-focused detailed report too.

You can also use our Groovy scripts to get working durations of the SLAs for further analysis.

SLA report detail.png

I'm one of the team members in Snapbytes. Please let me know if you have further questions.

Regards,

Gökçe

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events