Join the Atlassian team for a live demo and Q&A on Jira Software <> CI/CD integrations

Josh Frank
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 2, 2023

Integrating your CI/CD tools with Jira Software is one of the easiest things you can do to get more value out of Jira Software for free, whether you’re using Bitbucket Pipelines, GitHub, GitLab, Jenkins, CircleCI, Octopus Deploy or others. Did you know that integrating your CI/CD tools with Jira Software unlocks several highly valuable and free native Jira Software features?

Watch our office hours on demand to see a live demo. Or read our community post about the value of CI/CD integrations in Jira Software. If you have any questions, feel free to ask in the comments below. 

During the office hours, we demo and talk through:

• How integrating CI/CD makes Jira Software a more valuable source of truth for your team and can improve the overall developer experience with Jira Software
  • How integrating CI/CD can give you a better understanding of where your work is in the deployment pipeline, so you have clear visibility into what’s been shipped and when
  • How integrating CI/CD can give you better visibility into the health of your engineering team by helping you identify trends around deployment frequency and cycle time so you can take action to improve
  • Setting up automations in Jira Software based on what’s happening in your CI/CD tools
  • Getting started

If you're not taking advantage of our CI/CD integrations, get started today in the Atlassian marketplace

16 comments

Comment

Trudy Claspill
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 3, 2023

How long is the session?

Like # people like this
Josh Frank
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 4, 2023

@Trudy Claspill We'll share a short demo highlighting the value of the CI/CD integration in Jira Software and tips for getting started and then we'll answer questions for as long as folks have questions. I think it will be between 30 minutes to an hour. Hope to see you there! 

Like # people like this
Dan_Tombs May 16, 2023

Will this be recorded and posted anywhere. I'm away over that week but would love to see and share the content with the team?

Like Sanjog Sigdel likes this
Josh Frank
Atlassian Team
May 16, 2023

@Dan_Tombs We will post a recording here. In the meantime, check out our new article on the value of CI/CD integrations in Jira Software. Feel free to post in the comments here or on the article I just linked if you have any questions. We're here to help folks get started with this super valuable integration! 

Gergo Matyas May 17, 2023

Where can I find the recording?

Josh Frank
Atlassian Team
May 17, 2023

@Gergo Matyas We'll post one after we host the office hours

Summer_Hogan
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 18, 2023

Joined! Definitely interested in the demo! 

Like # people like this
John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 23, 2023

All signed up. Looking forward to the demo as well. 

Like Josh Frank likes this
Sri Kumar
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 24, 2023

Thanks for this 

Like # people like this
Carol Lage May 24, 2023

It was a great presentation. Thank you all :D 

Like # people like this
whammy
Atlassian Team
May 24, 2023

Hey folks, sharing this JQL reference which we cover in the Office Hours session: https://support.atlassian.com/jira-software-cloud/docs/advanced-search-reference-jql-developer-status/

Like # people like this
Mark Rekveld - Marvelution
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
May 25, 2023

Thanks for the demo today.

For those interested, next to the official Jenkins for Jira app, there is also Jenkins Integration for Jira which provides the same and more integrations points that the official app does. (Disclaimer, I'm the developer of the app)

Sanjog Sigdel
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 28, 2023

Can we find the recording?

Josh Frank
Atlassian Team
May 30, 2023

@Sanjog Sigdel The recording is posted in the middle of this community post. I added at right after the office hours. Let me know if you have any questions! 

Chris K
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 2, 2023

Thank you for sharing this demo! :)

Randy O_Neal
Community Leader
Community Leader
June 7, 2023

Thanks for sharing... CI/CD is hopefully in our future.

Amanda Barber
Community Leader
Community Leader
June 7, 2023

This is fantastic. I'm a bit late to this, but glad I was able to watch the recording. Thank you!

Like # people like this
Rama krishna July 10, 2023

Thanks for sharing...  this helped us a lot.

Like Josh Frank likes this
LedianLekajPro August 29, 2023

i think one year

Kishan Sharma
Community Leader
Community Leader
August 30, 2023

Great Demo, thank you for sharing!

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events