Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Excited about JIRA / DevOps conversations

Thayne Munson May 16, 2023

I am really excited to see how to better integrate Jira and DevOps.  This Is The Way!

Thayne Munson

2 comments

Comment

Gal Fatal
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 16, 2023

Hi Munson,

I can recommend you register for this inspiring live webinar next week: Leveraging DevOps Practices for Jira Configuration Management

presented by salto , an app that provides DevOps solutions for Jira admin.

Like kathy.gallagher likes this

Thanks Gal.  I clicked the link and got 'Page Not Found'.  Definitely interested in this subject.  

Gal Fatal
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 16, 2023

Hi Thayne, I fixed the link. please try again

That works.  I am signed up.  

Thanks. 

Like Gal Fatal likes this
Annie Lu
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 16, 2023

@Thayne Munson So glad to hear! What are your current projects and how are you using Jira for DevOps right now?

We are running our Plug into Jira series for the next few weeks so hopefully that will provide helpful information for you! We just published this week's CI/CD article: Move forward faster using CI/CD integrations, and we have our CI/CD Office Hours next week with the Atlassian team if you have any questions you want to be answered live! 

Like # people like this

My organization is just a few months away from converting from datacenter to Jira Cloud.  Just trying to get my arms around the new functionality that will be available.  Specifically, I am heavily using Advanced Roadmaps to track our projects.  I use the 'Sprint Capacity Management' view for seeing the demand/availability of our team.  I am interested in seeing what other Jira views there are to connect with DevOps best practices (CI/CD, etc.). 

Thanks,

Thayne Munson

ps.  'This is the Way'

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events