Calling all software release enthusiasts!

Kahlia Pyle
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 9, 2023

Hello! We have set up a private community to better understand our customers different software releases processes, and to share some of our release management ideas for feedback.

So, if this sounds interesting to you, we would love for you to join us!

What’s involved in this?

Below is the link to join the community where you can ask questions, suggest ideas, and provide feedback! We may also email you directly with questions outside of the online group.

Who are we looking for?

Anyone who has a role to play in preparing, planning and/or deploying a software release.

Who is running it?

The group will be mainly be managed by Kahlia Pyle, Zaki Salleh and Andrew Pankevicicius

How long am I needed?

The community will run for about 5 months, you can stay for as little or as long as you like. 

How do I sign up?

Please click here https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Exploring-Releases/gh-p/progressive-delivery-testing if you are interested or email me at kpyle@atlassian.com

Thanks - we’re looking forward to shaping the future of Atlassian products with you!

1 comment

Comment

vikram
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 9, 2023

@Kahlia Pyle Thanks for the post, 

Please count me in. I am ready to do the installations. 

Vikram P

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events