🔌 Introducing Plug Into Jira: Unlock Efficiency & Collaboration with Jira Integrations⚡️

92 comments

Laurie Sciutti
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 26, 2023

Still working in Data Center so we haven't had the ability to use the Code, Deploy and Security tabs.  I've seen them in action though ~ very helpful!

Like • # people like this
Bryan Guffey May 28, 2023

So exciting! This is an excellent series

Sachin Dhamale
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 29, 2023

Jira with CI/CD is awesome

Rilwan Ahmed
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 30, 2023

image.png

Randy O_Neal
Community Leader
Community Leader
June 7, 2023

Dumb question alert: how do I share these to get in on the Plug Into Jira badge?  I must be missing something obvious...

Dan_Tombs June 8, 2023

@Randy O_Neal I have to admit, I have seen something similar. I thought it was just me but it looks like the share button has now gone.

Hana Kučerová
Community Leader
Community Leader
June 8, 2023

@Randy O_Neal Sharing functionality is disabled now. I don’t know the reason, probably some technical problem, hopefully it will be back soon.

Sayed Bares [ServiceRocket]
Community Leader
Community Leader
June 8, 2023

Thanks for sharing, looking forward to this series :)  

Randy O_Neal
Community Leader
Community Leader
June 8, 2023

Thanks, @Dan_Tombs , @Hana KuÄŤerová I thought it was just me...

Summer_Hogan
Community Leader
Community Leader
June 8, 2023

@Annie Lu - how do we do the share part for the Kudo's badge? Do we post proof of the sharing?

• Share 3 or more articles in the Plug into Jira series with your team members or Jira users you know!
Annie Lu
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 8, 2023

@Randy O_Neal Thanks for bringing this to our attention! @Hana KuÄŤerová is correct - unfortunately the sharing button has temporarily been disabled :( in the meantime you can link your shared post in your comment to be counted towards the Plug into Jira badge. Sorry for the inconvenience! 

Annie Lu
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 8, 2023

@Summer_Hogan Yes! I just updated the post to clarify - please comment with links to the shared post in this thread!

Marjorie
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 9, 2023

Looking forward to this series!

Summer_Hogan
Community Leader
Community Leader
June 13, 2023

Hi @Annie Lu - I hope that emails to my team and Jira admin count as shares. Here are screenshots of my shares. 
Share with my team via email:

Plug into Jira Share.png

Share with my admin via email: 

Plug into Jira Share 3.png

Share on my LinkedIn:

Plug into Jira Share 2.png

LarryBrock
Community Leader
Community Leader
June 14, 2023

This series is turning out better than I hoped it would!

harrison ford GIF

Hemant Khot
Atlassian Team
June 20, 2023

This is an interesting one, looking forward 

praseeb kdas June 23, 2023

Nice! Looking forward to it!

Yesuratnam Maddu June 26, 2023

Very useful information. Thank you for sharing your valuable expertise and experience. It's much appreciated.

Mirek
Community Leader
Community Leader
June 27, 2023

Waiting for final - Continuous Improvement part :)

Markus Fredén
Rising Star
Rising Star
July 4, 2023

đź’Ş

Sabine Mayer
Atlassian Team
July 5, 2023

Looking forward to it

Summer_Hogan
Community Leader
Community Leader
July 7, 2023

@Annie Lu - do you know when the Kudo's badge will be awarded? 

Raymond Toh July 10, 2023

It is always positive to Unlock Efficiency & Further Collaboration,

Rama krishna July 12, 2023

Interesting

Barış Özer July 16, 2023

nice

Like • Tomislav Tobijas likes this
TAGS
AUG Leaders