Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to build the DevOps stack of your dreams

Hello Community!

I wanted to share a resource with you so that you can start to build out the DevOps stack of your dreams 🌙 (that is, if you haven't already)!

On this page, you can discover all of our DevOps integrations, learning about partners from Snyk to Gitlab and far beyond. header illo_final@2x.png

And if you don't see an integration that fits your needs... there's always Forge! Forge is an app development platform designed to revolutionize how Atlassian cloud products are customized, extended, and integrated.

I'd love to hear how your company or team is thinking about OpenDevops ... what integrations do you love the most? Access the full list of integrations here

4 comments

Dam
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 11, 2023

interesting link and nice logo :) 

Krishnakumar Kesavan May 24, 2023

Forge  - Way to Go. Interesting to know about this

Gomez_ Daniel June 14, 2023

Zephyr Scale for testing(everybody loves it) and Forge(learning how to break stuff)

Andy Gladstone
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 21, 2023

I recently attended the Virtual Dev Day and started my journey on Forge. Of course I came across this while doing my research, thanks for posting @Bridget

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events