Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

In this virtual world - I think we need an update from an Atlassian Partner for Des Moines

Martha Owen October 28, 2020

There has not been any activity in over a year in this Des Moines Group. I think that we need to get something started. Any recommendations? 

2 comments

Comment

Mark Hagenberg October 28, 2020

We'd love to see the Des Moines community group reconnect as well and would be happy to present. Are there topics that would be of particular interest? A couple that come to mind would be the process for migrating to the Atlassian Cloud; or a presentation on all of the recently announced platform and pricing changes Atlassian is making. We're open to other ideas as well!

Like Erica Moss likes this
Martha Owen October 28, 2020

A presentation on what the differences are between Cloud and DataCenter would be assume from my perspective!

Mark Hagenberg October 28, 2020

Great idea, I'll reach out to the community leaders to see what they think, thanks. 

Erica Moss
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 3, 2021

@Mark Hagenberg @Martha Owen Hey, friends! I just posted a call for Community Leaders to host events in Des Moines, so if you or someone in your network is interested, check out this thread!

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events