What Data Center best practices documentation would you like to see? Edited

Hopefully by now you have seen our articles about Data Center best practices. What other topics would you like us to prioritize as we continue expanding the library? 📚

1 answer

This widget could not be displayed.

Perhaps a Troubleshooting guide?

Also, a page listing different behaviour a Jira admin should expect to see with Jira Data Center. For example, you make a change in the admin screens in one node, how long might it take before you see the change when browsing another node? Just setting the expectation that changes take some time to propagate.

And perhaps note exactly what is run on each node and what operations are coordinated. For example, do all services run on all nodes, or are some restricted to just one node. Does the AD sync run on all nodes or just one?

Hi Matt, thanks for the feedback! I've shared it with the documentation team and it's on our radar.

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Asked Sep 17, 2018 in Data Center

Hi! I'm Cameron Deatsch, enterprise enthusiast and Head of Server at Atlassian. AMA!

Hey team! I'm Cameron Deatsch, Head of Server at Atlassian. At our European Summit just a few weeks ago, I spoke about the latest regarding our Server and Data center products and o...

46,471 views 60 12
View question

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you