Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Urdu language

Muhammad Tahir Hussain September 23, 2018

ADO.NET Data Provider version 6.3 does not support with urdu language where as 5.6 is fully supported 

now i am facing with my projects

kindly help

1 answer

1 accepted

Suggest an answer

0 votes
Answer accepted
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 23, 2018

Could you explain the problem you are seeing on screen when your users land on it?  And which Atlassian application it is?  With the error messages or description of the incorrect behaviour?

Muhammad Tahir Hussain September 23, 2018

In the first photo, URDU characters can be seen, it's in 5.6. In the second photo, the URDU language characters have turned into unrecognizable symbols, it's in 6.3. Fronet end is vb .NET and using framework 4.7.2 and back end is firebird 3.0. The problem is that the font gets all messed up in 6.3 when using urdu language.

5.6.JPG6.3.JPG

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 23, 2018

That's not an Atlassian application.

I'd recommend you seek out a forum that covers that application, rather than Atlassian stuff.

Muhammad Tahir Hussain September 25, 2018

My problem has been resolved. That has been resolved by change of char set in connection string

Thank you very much

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events