Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Jira and confluence datacenter in aws(linux)

nagaraj nagi August 26, 2020

Hi I am using jira and confluence datacenters in aws cloud.i wanted to make some configaration changes in log4j.properties and web.xml files.we are usng autosacling groups for the both datacenters as well,after i make the necessary changes in the nodes and restart the confluence the node which i made changes is getting terminated whwnever i restart the confluence service and its been hard.Please let me know whats the reason is there any feature like the nodes get destroyed when ever we restart the confluence service and spins up a new node

2 answers

Suggest an answer

1 vote
Matt Doar
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 26, 2020

You could try reverting the changes in the config files and see if you can restart Jira and Confluence. If that works, I suspect a bad file edit. If it doesn't work then you can start debugging the real problem

0 votes
Datta Borude
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 26, 2020

Hi Nagraj, 

Greetings for the day !

Please provide  more datails. e.g.  product version,  logs, changes which you are doing..  etc. 

Please raise ticket with Atlassian Support as well. 

We will revert you soon.

Thank you, 

Datta 

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events