Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data Center license renewal

Giovanni Di Stasio October 29, 2019

Hi all,

after Data Center commercial license expires, is it possibile to associate an evaluation license?

If yes, after purchasing a new commercial license, from what point does it start? From the day the old commercial license expired or from the day i apply it (and so after the 30 days of the evaluation license)?

Thanks in advance.

Best Regards,

Giovanni Di Stasio [Mind-Mercatis]

1 answer

1 accepted

Suggest an answer

0 votes
Answer accepted
Tiago Vitorino
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 31, 2019

Hi @Giovanni Di Stasio ,

Your Data Center Commercial license will transition into read-only mode on the expiration date. The legal way to have an active commercial license (access to technical support, security patches, updates) is for your organization to renew it for a maximum period of 36 months: https://www.atlassian.com/licensing/data-center#null

I highly recommend you to start the renewal process internally before expiration. We can assist with any questions and ultimately reduce the risk of an unanticipated service interruption.

Please don't hesitate to reach out. Cheers

Giovanni Di Stasio October 31, 2019

Hi @Tiago Vitorino

thanks for your answer.

The Sales Operations team provided me all the answers i needed, which i share here:

after Data Center commercial license expires, is it possibile to associate an evaluation license?

Yes, it is possible

after purchasing a new commercial license, from what point does it start?

Purchasing a new license means that it is not related to the license timeline/duration of your previously expired license. The start date of a new license will be the date you purchase it then the end date is the same date of the following year.

Thanks to @Anna H. 

Best Regards,

Giovanni

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events