Data Center JIRA/Confluence Payment Option Edited

Hello,

I currently have the data center edition of Jira/Confluence.

I've looked through some of the forums and most of the FAQ and have not yet found my answer. I would like to know if it's possible to be charged in 6 month increments for my Data Center edition of Jira/Confluence.

Thanks!

1 answer

1 accepted

0 vote

Hi Jeet G,

If I understood your question correctly you'd like to upgrade Data Center user tier, right? If so, this link will provide you with the answer:

https://confluence.atlassian.com/confeval/data-center-evaluator-resources/data-center-what-does-data-center-cost

You should also send an email to sales@atlassian.com and request a quote.

Hope it helps. Cheers, Tiago

I currently have Data Center tier.

My question pertains more to the payment. I want to know if its possible to pay for a licence in 6 month increments.

Hi Jeet,

Server and Data Center renewals are only possible for a minimum period of 12 months. For flexible payments, perhaps Solutions Partners are able to assist your organization. 

Only in Cloud you've the option of Monthly payments.

Hope this answers your question. Tiago

Suggest an answer

Atlassian Community Anniversary

Happy Anniversary, Atlassian Community!

This community is celebrating its one-year anniversary and Atlassian co-founder Mike Cannon-Brookes has all the feels.

Read more
Community showcase
Fadoua M. Boualem
Published Monday in Trello

Using Trello to manage events

As a Jira power user, I was at first doubtful that Trello could benefit my workflow. Jira already uses boards (ones you can customize!), so why would I even need to use Trello?! In this post you will...

512 views 8 9
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you