Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Study regarding usage data sharing policy

Mateusz Miodek
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 19, 2024

Hello Community!

We are interested in speaking with administrators of Atlassian Data Center products about the policy for sharing usage data. We want to better understand the process behind the decision to share usage data and explore ways to encourage more customers to share their usage data with us.

What’s involved in the research:

• Sessions are 30-minute long and conducted over video conference, so you can participate from anywhere around the globe.

• Optionally (if not agains policy), as a token of our appreciation, you'll receive an e-gift card worth $75 USD.

Interested in taking part? Follow this link to fill in a few more details so we can make sure you’re a good fit.

If you have any other questions at all, feel free to reply to this post or email me directly on mmiodek@atlassian.com. I look forward to meeting you!

Cheers,

Mateusz Miodek

Product Manager, Atlassian DC Team

2 comments

Comment

jammsen March 19, 2024

Guys 3 Emails in 4 minutes ... ALL 1,372 peole in the community get 3 of this emails, cant you just add a "draft" mode and when done publish it? This happend now multiple times ... or just turn off the emails for "editing" and only send for "create" event ... please ...

Screenshot 2024-03-20 000506.png

@Mateusz Miodek 

Mateusz Miodek
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 2, 2024

Sorry @jammsen and thank you for pointing it out. I will make sure to use the draft mode next time.

Mateusz Miodek
Atlassian Team
April 2, 2024

Hey Community, still a few spots left for this study, please apply if you are interested!

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events