Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fix versions count per component

Prasanth Kumar Reddy July 25, 2023

I am looking to create a gadget in a dashboard where it provide the 2-Dimensional table with the count of fix versions for each component. How can we achieve that ? 

3 comments

Comment

Vedant Kulkarni
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 25, 2023

@Prasanth Kumar Reddy  A lot depends on the hosting of your instance, what is your hosting type?

Prasanth Kumar Reddy July 25, 2023

Enterprise Agile Jira

Deleted user July 25, 2023

I think you're looking for the Two-Dimensional Filter Statistics.  Select your filter and choose Components for one Axis and Fix Version for the other Axis - this should give you a count for each.

Like Nic Brough -Adaptavist- likes this
Marlene Kegel - codefortynine
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
August 22, 2023

Welcome to the community, @Vedant Kulkarni.

I am Marlene from codefortynine.

Another option would be a combination of two of our apps.

With Dynamic Custom Fields for Jira, you could create a Dynamic Custom Field which displays the number of fix versions per issue. The field gets dynamically updated once a fix version was added to the issue.

Then you could work with Quick Filters for Jira Dashboards to create a Two Dimensional statistic which displays the fix versions per component.

I've created an example statistic with the "Quick Issue Statistics" gadget (see the screenshot below), but you could also work with the "Quick Two Dimensional Filter Statistics" gadget.

dynamic-custom-fields-jira_number-of-fix-versions-per-component.png

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events