Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Download the new Jira Software 9.12 and Jira Service Management 5.12 Long Term Support feature guide

Hi Data Center Community!

I’m excited to share two new downloadable cheat sheets containing all of the new features and capabilities available in the most recent long-term support (LTS) release for Jira Software and Jira Service Management.

If you’ve already upgraded to Jira Software 9.12 and/or Jira Service Management 5.12, you still won’t want to miss these downloadables to make sure you are aware of and taking full advantage of all the features that were made available to you in your upgrades. These most recent LTS come packed with performance improvements and a more intuitive user experience to help you work more productively, so we are excited to share this feature guide to help everyone take full advantage of the update.

Download the Jira Software cheat sheet here and the Jira Service Management cheat sheet here.

New with these LTS releases, we have also created downloadable email templates to make sharing this cheat sheet with your end-users a breeze and better help feature adoption across your organization. Access to these templates is also available on the download pages linked above so be sure to grab the templates and inform your end users of the new value available for Jira.

Thanks for being part of our community!

3 comments

Comment

Dave Mathijs
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 5, 2024

@Claire Chisholm You just made my day! This is exactly what our client needs for communication purposes. Thanks so much. 🙏🏻

Like # people like this
Claire Chisholm
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 5, 2024

@Dave Mathijs I'm so happy they're valuable for you! 

Like Dave Mathijs likes this
Hana Kučerová
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 6, 2024

Nice! Thank you! Very useful.

Like Claire Chisholm likes this
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events