Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Study Group starting Oct 2 on every other Tuseday until December

shaefferpatrick September 13, 2018

Hi Everyone, 

I'm trying to get together a group that would like to study for the Atlassian certifications. Let me know if you want more informaiton or anyone has some study material for the group.

Patrick Shaeffer

shaefferplinux@gmail.com 

7 comments

Comment

Kimberly Deal _Columbus ACE_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 13, 2018

Hey @shaefferpatrick Columbus is looking to start up a study group too, so once you have yours up and going, would love to hear from you about how you structured it and how it goes for you.  Also can't wait to give Hi-Fives to all of the newly certified folk in the Dallas Group! 

shaefferpatrick September 13, 2018

@Kimberly Deal _Columbus ACE_I have no poblem sharing with you!

Angela Boston
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 17, 2018

I would like to participate 

Patrick Shaeffer September 20, 2018

No problem, I will get you details this next week.

Sebastien Jacques
Community Leader
Community Leader
September 19, 2018

@shaefferpatrick, I'm definitely on board.
Which Certification did you want to study for?

Jira then confluence after the new year

NotTheRealStephenSifersNOPENOPENOPENOPE
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 20, 2018

This is an excellent idea!

Could we setup a public Trello board for this to track the different certifications people are interested in along with study material?

that would be great!

Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 20, 2018

@shaefferpatrick

Created the following board. Request to be a member so I may add you.

https://trello.com/b/fIy3SNqJ/atlassian-training

Angela Boston
Community Leader
Community Leader
September 20, 2018

How do I request to be a member?  

Rising Star
Rising Star
September 20, 2018

Lets make this easier, Click below to be joined to the board:

https://trello.com/invite/b/fIy3SNqJ/05d041337c56f3cf5a7ba8d54c42a678/atlassian-training

That’s going to be very helpful!

shaefferpatrick October 1, 2018

Here is the link to register for remote:

https://www.meetup.com/High-Order-Solutions-Meetup/?_cookie-check=JUyQyNmm1xl0EP76

You are welcome to come to the first class and all future class for the study group. 

We will set up our own instance and you can use our lab computers or your personal computers. 

shaefferpatrick October 2, 2018

For Remote users - study night use: https://zoom.us/j/232477691

Attendance isn’t critical tonight, it’s just orientation and Q&A

Brittany Wispell
Community Leader
Community Leader
November 15, 2018

Hey Patrick, 

Is this still going on? 

shaefferpatrick November 15, 2018

Hi Brittany- We just had a class this past Tuesday. Our next class will be the 27th of Nov and we will be doing a lab on schemes. Since this will be a lab, you can't remote into the class. it's free and you should sign up for the class so we can have the instance set up before class.

https://www.meetup.com/High-Order-Solutions-Meetup/events/pctndqyxpbkc/

if any problems you can reach me at: patrick.shaeffer@highordersolutions.com

Angela Boston
Community Leader
Community Leader
November 16, 2018

I missed the communications about the sessions.  Is there a list I need to get on?  Unfortunately I will be out of town next week and will not be able to attend this one, but would like to participate in others. 

shaefferpatrick November 16, 2018

https://www.meetup.com/High-Order-Solutions-Meetup/events/pctndqyxpbkc/

You can sign-up with this link and you can email me with any other questions you might have: Patrick.shaeffer@highordersolutons.com

it's free. you just need to put in the couple hours every other week.

Angela Boston
Community Leader
Community Leader
November 26, 2018

Thank you.  Unfortunately I am unable to attend the remainder this year.  If another set of sessions are scheduled for next year I will sign up. 

Jeff Tillett
Rising Star
Rising Star
March 12, 2019

@shaefferpatrick ,

The subject of this post states that this ends in December, so I don't believe that pinning this post will bring you any attention. 

Could you please make a new post with current information that we can pin to help you promote?

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events