Ship easy with Trello

Jonny Adams
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 7, 2019

Sorry for the lull in Trello Community content over the last few months. I've been transitioning into a new role, but I've brought my love of Trello with me!

Physical shipping is a key piece of my new position and I've absolutely fallen in love with the Package Tracker power-up which is powered by Shippo. 

With this power-up you simply click a button on your card and enter the tracking number. Package Tracker updates the front of your card with a shipping status and adds shipment details to the back of your card. 

Throw in a little automation from another of my favorite power-ups, Butler, and you can notify recipients of the delivery or request confirmation of receipt or just tell the shipping department "Great Work!".

If you deal with package delivery, give this power-up a try and let us know what you think!

1 comment

Comment

Hassaan Ali Ahmed May 28, 2021

Hi Jonny,

Hope you are doing well.

I was trying to use the package tracker powerup with butler so as to move the cards to done when the packages are marked as delivered, but sadly couldn't do it. 

Would you be kind enough to share how to do it? I came across this post after a google search and I'm stumped

Sincerely

Hassaan

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events