Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

atlassian.crowd.licensing.ApplicationLicensingServiceImpl

Edward England March 31, 2022

I am receiving an error in my logs and it is occurring ever 60 minutes which is the time set to refresh the connector.  Here is a copy of the error from the log:

Caesium-2-3 ERROR [atlassian.crowd.licensing.ApplicationLicensingServiceImpl] Failed while fetching data for the application: confluence-crowd-connector

Any suggestions as to what is happening would be appreciated.  I have done as much searching as I can online but I have not been able to find any suggestions.  Which usually means that it is something easy.

2 answers

0 votes
Roman Kovalov May 6, 2022

Hey Edward,

I tried to reproduce this behavior by myself. And looks like everything works pretty fine, from my side (screens below).

Can you add additional details about your issue please? What type of connector do you use? Does it synchronize some users from directory and crashes on specific one? 

Screenshot 2022-05-06 at 15.13.08.pngScreenshot 2022-05-06 at 15.19.01.png

0 votes
Craig Castle-Mead
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 8, 2022

Hey Edward,

Do you have an active license for Crowd?

Is there anything in Crowd that is functioning - eg: non-Confluence related syncs and/or can you login to the Crowd UI?

CCM

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events