Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Which version of Crowd is compatible with 3.5.1 to make an upgrade?

Sofia Grunspan July 28, 2022

I need to upgrade Crown and i have 3.5.1 version, which version is compatible with this one? 

Thanks 

1 answer

1 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted
Winderson Souza
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 28, 2022

Hi @Sofia Grunspan and welcome to the community.

I'd recommend you to upgrade to Crowd 5 directly, you can read instructions on how to do it at https://confluence.atlassian.com/crowd/upgrading-crowd-22544441.html, just make sure the database you're using is still compatible with that version.

Craig Castle-Mead
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 2, 2022

@Sofia Grunspan - while the advice from Winderson about going from 3.5.1 to 5.x should be fine, with any upgrade I'd always suggest actioning on a non-production environment first, especially when you're doing a double-major version jump in one go. Read the release notes carefully as well as while the upgrade may "work" - there have been some changes to default behavior that could change how YOUR environment works.

CCM

Like Steffen Opel _Utoolity_ likes this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events