SSO not working

We have tried integrating Crowd with Confluence. I was able to login both Crowd and Confluence with the same credentials, but I am facing issues with the SSO.

I referred this link: https://confluence.atlassian.com/crowd/integrating-crowd-with-atlassian-confluence-198573.html

Also, when I stop and start the Crowd server, I am not able to login to Crowd and other applications as well.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

1 answer

Pavithra,

Disclaimer, I work for an add-on vendor that delivers SSO through Kerberos (integrated windows authentication) and SAML.

I believe that when you enable Crowd SSO then logging in with local accounts is no longer possible. 

What is logged in crowd and the application when you are trying to sign in? 

What error is presented to the user?

Cheers,
Lars, Kantega Single Sign-on

Lars,

Thanks for your reply.

I have fixed the issue by configuring SSO for Atlassian products through Crowd console.

Followed the basic SSO principle of configuring the common domain name for the products (JIra, Bitbucket, Confluence) in host file (both in server and local machine - Local DNS)

Regards,

Pavithra

Suggest an answer

Atlassian Community Anniversary

Happy Anniversary, Atlassian Community!

This community is celebrating its one-year anniversary and Atlassian co-founder Mike Cannon-Brookes has all the feels.

Read more
Community showcase
Maggie Roney
Published Feb 27, 2018 in Crowd

The Crowd team is looking for feedback on Server & Data Center customers' identity strategies!

Do you own more than one Server or Data Center product? Do you have challenges provisioning users across your Atlassian products? Are you spending a lot of time integrating each Atlassian product wit...

579 views 6 13
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you