It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Jira is running I need to install Crowd

Hi,

I would like to install Crowd on our Jira server. We don't yet have a SEN number for Crowd, we plan on purchasing it. But is it possible to install the trial version of Crowd now, while we complete the PO? Also what version of Crowd should I be installing? We're running Jira and BitBucket on RHEL 7.4 servers.

1 answer

0 votes
Ann Worley Atlassian Team Nov 29, 2017

For the license, you may generate an evaluation license at https://my.atlassian.com, it's no problem installing Crowd before paying for the license.

Please install the latest version of Crowd, Crowd 3.1.1 which was just released. It has lots of improved features and bug fixes.

Hi Ann,

Thanks for your response, in the Download area, there's a drop down menu with a few options. There's a .tar.gz file, CrowdID Server, Crowd Server, and Zip Archive.  Which is the correct package?

Ann Worley Atlassian Team Nov 30, 2017

Please download the tar.gz file for your Linux server. Crowd does not come with a setup program, or a bundled Java runtime environment. Please see these instructions for detailed installation steps: Installing Crowd and CrowdID

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Asked in Opsgenie

Upcoming AMA with Serhat Can on everything Opsgenie

Hi there Community!  My name is Serhat Can and I’m a Technical Evangelist for Atlassian with a focus on Opsgenie, as well as an AWS Hero and DevOps Days Core Organizer.  I began my care...

338 views 8 7
View question

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you