Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Jira is running I need to install Crowd

Charlie November 29, 2017

Hi,

I would like to install Crowd on our Jira server. We don't yet have a SEN number for Crowd, we plan on purchasing it. But is it possible to install the trial version of Crowd now, while we complete the PO? Also what version of Crowd should I be installing? We're running Jira and BitBucket on RHEL 7.4 servers.

1 answer

0 votes
AnnWorley
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 29, 2017

For the license, you may generate an evaluation license at https://my.atlassian.com, it's no problem installing Crowd before paying for the license.

Please install the latest version of Crowd, Crowd 3.1.1 which was just released. It has lots of improved features and bug fixes.

Charlie November 29, 2017

Hi Ann,

Thanks for your response, in the Download area, there's a drop down menu with a few options. There's a .tar.gz file, CrowdID Server, Crowd Server, and Zip Archive.  Which is the correct package?

AnnWorley
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 30, 2017

Please download the tar.gz file for your Linux server. Crowd does not come with a setup program, or a bundled Java runtime environment. Please see these instructions for detailed installation steps: Installing Crowd and CrowdID

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events