In the Crowd GUI it take a considerable amount of time to display the list of user in a group.

Does anyone else have this problem and/or know how to resolve it.

2 answers

This widget could not be displayed.

What version of Crowd are you using? I find Crowd slower when it's limited by permgen - not always the case. How is this group of users connected? Does it use LDAP or local?

Version 2.6.2. I created my own delegated authentication directory, but displaying users in a group is also slow when selecting them from an internal directory. Also size of the group does not matter, it slow for a group containing one member.

This widget could not be displayed.

Hey Jerome,

After researching in our Internal Support tools, it seems that we have this problem already tracked down, as you can see here: https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/CWD-3266 and your version is under the affected ones.

I would strongly suggest that you vote on this issue to increase its popularity and add it to your watchlist for future updates.

Cheers,

wz

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Published Feb 27, 2018 in Crowd

The Crowd team is looking for feedback on Server & Data Center customers' identity strategies!

Do you own more than one Server or Data Center product? Do you have challenges provisioning users across your Atlassian products? Are you spending a lot of time integrating each Atlassian product wit...

1,452 views 6 14
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you