How to migrate user from Remote JIRA Directory to Confluence Internal Directory ?

Pedro Felgueiras
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 14, 2019

I'm trying to implement a new process for managing users, groups, roles and permissions. 

For that I need to migrate all the user and groups that wore create on the Jira Internal Directory to my Crowd. 

I had try to found some documentation and questions on the community but I think I didn't find any wright answer for my question. 

Best regards, 

Pedro

1 answer

0 votes
Christos Moysiadis
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 14, 2019

Hi @Pedro Felgueiras

have you read this Migrate users ?

Best regards

CM

Pedro Felgueiras
Rising Star
Rising Star
January 14, 2019

Yes, I have read but cant use it...

However, it cannot be used for any of the following scenarios:

• Migrating a specific set of users or one single user from one directory to another
  • Connector user directories — these can be easily identified, as they have a Synchronize option
  • Migrating groups only
  • Migrating users without their groups
Christos Moysiadis
Rising Star
Rising Star
January 14, 2019

Then as it say below maybe. 

• Migrating users manually

I dont know another solution. Maybe someone else could help more!

Pedro Felgueiras
Rising Star
Rising Star
January 14, 2019

Thanks for the help @Christos Moysiadis

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events