Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to get rid of a default login url with crowd

Isabelle Petoud September 27, 2019

Hi

I worked for a few days for a company and I had a google login. I do not have access to this account anymore. But now, each time I want to log in in You Tube I am redirected to the url of that company and cannot log in. How can I get rid of this default behavior and delete all links with this user and company?

Thanks a lot for your help

Regards

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Mirek
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 27, 2019

Where is the relation with Crowd here? Do you see a Crowd login page when accessing YouTube? Not sure if I understand the problem. Could you please clarify? 

Isabelle Petoud September 27, 2019

Hi Mirek

Thanks for your reaction. I do not understand it either. I uploaded a screen shot but it seems that it did not work.

So I am in https://www.youtube.com

I want to sign in, so I click on sign in...

Then I am redirected to

https://projects.netcentric.biz/crowd/console/login.action

and the tab says "Atlassian Crowd - Login"

Netcentric is a company I worked for a few days and we stopped in bad terms... So the login does not work any more.

So the questions are: why I am redirected to their site? Where is this link stored? Why can't I change the user? and why is this crowd?

This is quite annoying because I cannot log in in youTube anymore...

Thanks a lot

Regards

Isabelle

Mirek
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 30, 2019

Did you tried to clear your browser cache and passwords? If not maybe you can check Incognito mode or check on a different browser?

Isabelle Petoud October 1, 2019

Hi Mirek,

I thought of clearing all passwords but did not try. But thanks for your idea to use the incognito mode, it works perfectly. 

Thanks a lot for your help and bringing a solution. 

Kind Regards

Isabelle

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events