How do i view more than 100 users in crowd

When adding users to groups in Crowd i am restricted to 100 results. I have over 300 users. 100 users covers A-E. Any username starting from F onwards i need to add one by one as Crowd doesn't seem to allow multiple selections unless it is from the list of 100 (i.e. i only see the first 100, and have no way to scroll to 101-200).

Anyone else experiencing this problem?

Thanks

Lee

4 answers

Which part of the UI are you using to add users to groups? If you view a group, go to the Direct Members tab, and then click "Add users", you can search for users to add (and set the maximum results to 100). It's not a lot better, but it's slightly better than what you're saying.

Hi Caspar

Thanks for the response

I am indeed using the Direct Members tab but only see 100 user max with no option for page 2, 3 etc.

So in essence I can multi select from the first 100 users, then after that and user from 101-300 I have to add one by one. Make sense?

Lee

Can you paste the url? The screens I'm talking about are shown in this set of screenshots: http://imgur.com/a/UBO8S

(also, since you're not answering your own question yet, it's best to click "add a comment", rather than type in "Your answer")

Suggest an answer

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

Badges are a great way to show off community activity, whether you’re a newbie or a Champion.

Learn more
Community showcase
Published Feb 27, 2018 in Crowd

The Crowd team is looking for feedback on Server & Data Center customers' identity strategies!

Do you own more than one Server or Data Center product? Do you have challenges provisioning users across your Atlassian products? Are you spending a lot of time integrating each Atlassian product wit...

1,218 views 6 14
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you