Getting special "system" user fields from Crowd (updated date, created date, etc.) via REST API

Ryan Jacobs August 14, 2013

I can use special "system" user fields, such as "Updated Data" and "Created Date", when constructing REST-based searches via the Crowd Query Language (e.g. get a list of users who were updated after July). However, I cannot seem to find a way to simply get these raw values for any specific user via the REST api.

The REST user resoruce offers a way to get most user fields with a request like:

GET /user?username=USERNAME&expand=attributes

But nowhere in the results that come back can I find values for "Updated Data" and "Created Date" or anything like that. I'm know it's possible to get these values via direct SQL-based queires on the Crowd database, but we are specifically looking for a "portable" way to get this info via web services.

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Tiago Comasseto
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 16, 2013

Hi Ryan,

Indeed this information is only available into the database. I took the liberty of creating this improvement request to include this information into Crowd UI and via Rest API in a future release.

Cheers

Ryan Jacobs August 16, 2013

Excellent, thanks for for that clarificationa and for the improvemetn request. I think this would be a very handy feature addition.

Cheers!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events