Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Getting "HTTP Status 500 – Internal Server Error" when loging into Crowd 3.6 - lang.NoClassDefFoundE

Vinod Bhupathiraju January 6, 2020

We have 2 nodes for Crowd in our Dev environment where we are upgrading to Crowd. 3.6.0

The installation was successful in both the nodes. I am able to successfully access the first node URL and provide my AD credentials to log into Crowd.

However when I try to log into the second crowd node by providing the same AD credentials, it is throwing following error message after I click on "Log in" button.

Not sure what exactly is causing is error and what would be the resolution

We are using Linux app servers and SQL server database in our environment

Type Exception Report

Message org.apache.jasper.JasperException: javax.servlet.ServletException: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: com/atlassian/soy/impl/functions/LocaleUtils

Description The server encountered an unexpected condition that prevented it from fulfilling the request.

Exception

java.lang.RuntimeException: org.apache.jasper.JasperException: javax.servlet.ServletException: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: com/atlassian/soy/impl/functions/LocaleUtils
	com.opensymphony.sitemesh.webapp.decorator.BaseWebAppDecorator.render(BaseWebAppDecorator.java:40)
	com.opensymphony.sitemesh.webapp.SiteMeshFilter.doFilter(SiteMeshFilter.java:83)
	com.atlassian.plugin.servlet.filter.IteratingFilterChain.doFilter(IteratingFilterChain.java:39)
	com.atlassian.plugin.servlet.filter.ServletFilterModuleContainerFilter.doFilter(ServletFilterModuleContainerFilter.java:70)
	com.atlassian.plugin.servlet.filter.ServletFilterModuleContainerFilter.doFilter(ServletFilterModuleContainerFilter.java:58)
	com.atlassian.plugin.servlet.filter.IteratingFilterChain.doFilter(IteratingFilterChain.java:39)
	com.atlassian.plugin.servlet.filter.DelegatingPluginFilter$1.doFilter(DelegatingPluginFilter.java:58)

0 answers

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events