Come for the products,
stay for the community

The Atlassian Community can help you and your team get more value out of Atlassian products and practices.

Atlassian Community about banner
Community Members

Community Events
Community Groups

Error on start up

Hi,

We are trying to migrate crowd from an old server running CentOS6 to a new server running Oracle Linux. Here is what I did:

1) Stopped crowd on current server.

2) Copied over the application and data directories to the new server.

3) Dumped the database and imported it to the new server.

4) Updated the configs on the server to reflect the new DB and server name.

When I start the crowd application on the new server I get an error of:

2021-06-06 20:22:54fatalCrowd has encountered errors while upgrading. Please resolve these errors and restart Crowd.

An error occurred when querying the database <ERROR: relation "REMOTEGROUP" does not exist Position: 26 Location: File: parse_relation.c, Routine: parserOpenTable, Line: 1160 Server SQLState: 42P01>

I am not doing an upgrade. I am merely moving it from one server to another. Any idea what I can be doing wrong?

1 answer

0 votes

Hey @Dovid Bender 

It looks like you may be seeing this issue - https://confluence.atlassian.com/crowdkb/error-table-crowd-remotegroup-doesn-t-exist-after-migrating-crowd-database-from-another-server-726564970.html

Follow the Resolution steps from above and see if that helps

CCM

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Apps & Integrations

📅 Partner Webinar & Events Opportunities: July 2022

Hi community 👋, Here is another monthly roundup of the partner-organized events in July 2022. If there is any event missing please let me know in the comments below 🙏 If you're looking for Atla...

26 views 0 2
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you