Crowd import User from JIRA PreparedStatementCallback; bad SQL grammar

Trying to import user from exsisting usign the importer getting this exception:

org.springframework.jdbc.BadSqlGrammarException: PreparedStatementCallback; bad SQL grammar [SELECT usr.user_name AS user_name, grp.group_name AS group_name FROM cwd_membership mem INNER JOIN cwd_group grp ON mem.parent_id = grp.id INNER JOIN cwd_user usr ON mem.child_id = usr.ID WHERE membership_type = 'GROUP_USER' AND usr.directory_id = ?]; nested exception is com.mysql.jdbc.exceptions.jdbc4.MySQLSyntaxErrorException: Unknown column 'membership_type' in 'where clause'

Crowd 2.8.0 (Build:#645 - 2014-11-05)
JIRA v6.3.9#6339-sha1:46fa261
MySQL 14.14 Distrib 5.5.40
Debian 7.7

I guess its a bug, couse it a bad sql gramma. But I was recommended to write here first

1 answer

1 accepted

0 vote

Hi Frank,

I wasn't able to find any bug report for the error you have stated. Would be possible to describe the exact steps that you performed so we can try to replicate here locally and open a bug report?

Cheers,

Rodrigo

Hi Rodrigo, I dont know why and how. But after restart both it works. Thanks :)

Suggest an answer

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

Badges are a great way to show off community activity, whether you’re a newbie or a Champion.

Learn more
Community showcase
Published Feb 27, 2018 in Crowd

The Crowd team is looking for feedback on Server & Data Center customers' identity strategies!

Do you own more than one Server or Data Center product? Do you have challenges provisioning users across your Atlassian products? Are you spending a lot of time integrating each Atlassian product wit...

1,201 views 6 14
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you