Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Crowd database migration

UCAS_NehaC
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
January 12, 2021

Hi All,

We are trying to sync production data to test environment. We took a backup from production environment and attached it to test environment. 

One issue is our test environment is on HTTPS and prod environment is on HTTP. 

We are facing below error :

Thu Jan 07 06:19:55 GMT 2021 WARN: Establishing SSL connection without server's identity verification is not recommended. According to MySQL 5.5.45+, 5.6.26+ and 5.7.6+ requirements SSL connection must be established by default if explicit option isn't set. For compliance with existing applications not using SSL the verifyServerCertificate property is set to 'false'. You need either to explicitly disable SSL by setting useSSL=false, or set useSSL=true and provide truststore for server certificate verification.

I have tried useSSL true and false but nothing worked.

Could anyone please help me on this. 

1 answer

0 votes
Dave Theodore [Coyote Creek Consulting]
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 18, 2021

The error you list is a MySQL error.  It seems you are troubleshooting a browser HTTPS issue?  Did you add the "useSSL" line to your MySQL my.cnf file? Here's a MySQL SSL troubleshooting doc that may help.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
SERVER
VERSION
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events