Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Crowd Data Center Clustering on Windows

Levi Park September 6, 2022

Hi,

Is it possible to configure the Corwd cluster in the Window Server 2019 environment?

According to the guide, the <crowd-home>/sahred directory needs to be mounted with the directory on the remote network drive, but I don't know how.

I'm looking for help from an experienced person.

Thank you.

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Craig Castle-Mead
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 7, 2022

Hi @Levi Park 

Windows is listed as a supported Operating System on https://confluence.atlassian.com/crowd/supported-platforms-191851.html

• According to the guide, the <crowd-home>/sahred directory needs to be mounted with the directory on the remote network drive, but I don't know how.
    • All servers in the cluster need to be able to access to the same directory, which means creating a share available on the network - in Windows speak this usually means an SMB (Samba) share. I'd recommend asking your network/infrastructure team for assistance on this if you're not personally sure how to do this

CCM

Levi Park September 7, 2022

Hi, 

I found a way. use mklink as shown below, can mount it.

mklink /d "D:\Atlassian\Application Data\Crowd\shared" "\\<your-network drive>\crowd-sharedhome"

Like Steffen Opel _Utoolity_ likes this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events