cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Crowd Apache connector

Patrick van der Rijst
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 26, 2013

Hi,

I'm trying to install the crowd-apache connector on CentOs 6.x but it seems the connector is not compatible for that..

--> Processing Dependency: libcurl.so.3()(64bit) for package: mod_authnz_crowd-2.0.1-1.x86_64
--> Finished Dependency Resolution
Error: Package: mod_authnz_crowd-2.0.1-1.x86_64 (/mod_authnz_crowd-2.0.1-1.x86_64)
Requires: libcurl.so.3()(64bit)
You could try using --skip-broken to work around the problem
You could try running: rpm -Va --nofiles --nodigest

Any suggestions?

5 answers

0 votes
joe
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 10, 2013

For Installing the Crowd Apache Connector on Red Hat Enterprise Linux there are separate RPMs for 5.5 and 6. Are you using the 'el6' RPM?

0 votes
Patrick van der Rijst
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 10, 2013

Hi Joseph,

I was able to get it working on our ACC environment. See https://support.atlassian.com/browse/CWDSUP-7924 for the solution. Though I don't want this install package on production.. I'd like to use the generated sources and copy them to our PRD environment..

0 votes
joe
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 1, 2013

And what's the soname of the library? Does that include libcurl.so.3? It could be a version issue or a path issue.

0 votes
Patrick van der Rijst
Rising Star
Rising Star
March 27, 2013

Installing:
libcurl-devel x86_64 7.24.0-5.25.amzn1

0 votes
joe
Atlassian Team
March 27, 2013

Which version of libcurl.so is provided when you install the curl-devel package?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events