Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't log in to Crowd using Chrome, but can using Safari.

dustingooding October 26, 2011

My main, preferred browser is Chrome. Unfortunately, I can't log in to Crowd using it. When I get to the login screen at http://server.name/crowd/console/login.action, I go through the log in motions you'd expect (user, pass, Log in >>)... but the screen just refreshes back to an empty login screen. No errors, just back to square one.

When I do the same with Safari, I log in without any trouble.

3 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Brendan Patterson
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 7, 2012

I get around this problem by using a Chrome "incognito" window. But I don't yet know the reason either. In Chrome Shift+CTRL + N

Also happens with Confluence sometimes.

dustingooding October 9, 2012

That seems to work, but is obviously just a workaround. I wonder what the actual right solution is?

0 votes
Andrei [errno]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 3, 2012
  • same here - Chrome 16.0.9
  • I wrote it off for some combination of cookies/sessions. after cleaning up all my chrome data it works again.
0 votes
charleslcso February 3, 2012

Yes, I have the same problem with Chrome 17.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events