Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Administrator and LDAP user name are the same, cannot log in anymore into CROWD.

david woodson August 9, 2011

I used a name for the administrator account in CROWD that is the same as a user name in the LDAP Active Directory that i set up. Everything worked fine until I changed the order of the name search and now I cannot log in anymore. Any thoughts besides re-installing from scratch? Is there a way to go into the database perhaps and change the order of the name search of the directories or something?

2 answers

1 vote
Colin Goudie
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 10, 2011

Yeah, you can do that in the database.

It will be in the cwd_app_dir_mapping

Switch around the list_order field values so that your internal crowd directory is checked first

0 votes
BernardoA
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 16, 2013

Probably the internal crowd directory could be set as "F", if so is necessary to run this following query:

update cwd_app_dir_mapping set allow_all= 'T' where directory_id='xxx'

Generally we recommend to backup the databse before any modification.

Cheers,

Bernardo

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events