Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

APP link between Crowd and Jira

herrault Lauris October 18, 2019

We have a problem of application link between JIRA and Crowd.
Who make pbroblem with other atlassian application bitbucket, etc..
In JIRA on the appplication link page I can't see my crowd connection but it's Hiden because when I try to add it, I have the message already registred.
On crowd Side I have the Network Error with the message : consumer_key_unknown
Same thing on Confluence but working on Bamboo and Bitbucket.
message on jira logs : 
[oauth.serviceprovider.internal.AuthenticatorImpl] Problem encountered authenticating OAuth client for url "http://jira:8080/rest/applinks/latest/manifest", error was "consumer_key_unknown", with parameters "{oauth_problem=consumer_key_unknown}"
DEBUG: JavaMail version 1.4.5

Thanks in advance for your help

1 answer

0 votes
Andy Heinzer
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 21, 2019

Hi

I understand that you have an application link between Jira and Crowd, but are seeing a consumer_key_unknown OAuth error.  This tends to indicate that there might be some level of corrupted data in either the Jira or Crowd SQL database, or both.  Check out the KB OAuth error oauth_problem=consumer_key_unknown It highlights the scenario I think you are seeing here, but its steps are geared for Confluence.  As such you won't be able to follow the solution there, but it does help to confirm the idea that there is corrupt data here.

We would recommend deleting the existing application link from both applications to start with.  That should be easily done from Crowd's side since it still appears there, however for Jira, since you do not see this in the application, you can do this by deleting it from the database.

In your case, please follow the steps in Remove an application link from Jira server using SQL  to remove this corrupted application link from the Jira database.  Since this KB has you running delete commands against the Jira database, it would be best to

1. Stop Jira
  2. Create a backup of the SQL database
  3. Follow the steps in the KB,
  4. Then start Jira again

From that point you should then be able to create this application link once more.

If you run into any problems with this, please let us know.

Andy

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events