Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

5 user free license

Ratish Mohan July 4, 2016

I found that 5 user on cloud licenses are free to use now but when I try to add applications to my account, it doesn't give option to add 5-user license product.

Also If i try to create new domain by adding 5 user licenses of various products in my cart, I get only JIRA configured. rest of the applications do not get configured or added to my account? So weird!!!

2 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Meck
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 4, 2016

Hi Ratish,

Is it for Confluence Cloud, right? A long time ago, I received this promo too. But it's only for Confluence Cloud. Any way you should contact Atlassian Support, they are more qualified to help you in this case.

Regards,
Lameck. 

Matthew Vetter July 7, 2016

I got it for JIRA and Service Desk + Confluence. The say Get Started for Free and Free up to 5 Users but beyond that its not clear if thats a trial or permanent. 

Ratish Mohan July 7, 2016

yes it is for all cloud licenses. When I saw the promo, I went to buy section and saw various products with 5 user licenses marked as free. I added all of them to cart and went on with the site setup. But on completion didn't get any of them added to my account! sad

0 votes
Matthew Vetter July 7, 2016

I didn't have any trouble though when I signed up, it added Confluence and Service Desk for me. Other addons like JIRA Core and Capture for JIRA or Questions for Confluence show as $10/month and Free Trial. 

What I am uncertain on is the free plan. Is it truly free? It shows my support expires in 6 days, but then says I owe nothing. There is also a billing period of July 13th to August 13th and for my billing estimate says $0 because I am free. So it has me a little confused. Cuz I am thinking the support may be limited and may require payment, but the product doesn't? 

Under my Atlassian it also shows my Bitbucket product is an Evaluation, but its for a month period for the support contract. 

https://my.atlassian.com/products/index

Grover Jackson July 27, 2019

Is this still the case? Less than 5 users is free for cloud?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events