Next:
badges earned

Your Points Tracker
Challenges
Leaderboard
  • Global
  • Feed

Badge for your thoughts?

You're enrolled in our new beta rewards program. Join our group to get the inside scoop and share your feedback.

Join group
Recognition
Give the gift of kudos
You have 0 kudos available to give
Who do you want to recognize?
Why do you want to recognize them?
Kudos
Great job appreciating your peers!
Check back soon to give more kudos.

Past Kudos Given
No kudos given
You haven't given any kudos yet. Share the love above and you'll see it here.

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

5 user free license

I found that 5 user on cloud licenses are free to use now but when I try to add applications to my account, it doesn't give option to add 5-user license product.

Also If i try to create new domain by adding 5 user licenses of various products in my cart, I get only JIRA configured. rest of the applications do not get configured or added to my account? So weird!!!

2 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted

Hi Ratish,

Is it for Confluence Cloud, right? A long time ago, I received this promo too. But it's only for Confluence Cloud. Any way you should contact Atlassian Support, they are more qualified to help you in this case.

Regards,
Lameck. 

I got it for JIRA and Service Desk + Confluence. The say Get Started for Free and Free up to 5 Users but beyond that its not clear if thats a trial or permanent. 

yes it is for all cloud licenses. When I saw the promo, I went to buy section and saw various products with 5 user licenses marked as free. I added all of them to cart and went on with the site setup. But on completion didn't get any of them added to my account! sad

I didn't have any trouble though when I signed up, it added Confluence and Service Desk for me. Other addons like JIRA Core and Capture for JIRA or Questions for Confluence show as $10/month and Free Trial. 

What I am uncertain on is the free plan. Is it truly free? It shows my support expires in 6 days, but then says I owe nothing. There is also a billing period of July 13th to August 13th and for my billing estimate says $0 because I am free. So it has me a little confused. Cuz I am thinking the support may be limited and may require payment, but the product doesn't? 

Under my Atlassian it also shows my Bitbucket product is an Evaluation, but its for a month period for the support contract. 

https://my.atlassian.com/products/index

Is this still the case? Less than 5 users is free for cloud?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Asked in Jira Service Management

JSM June ask me anything (AMA)

Hello Community members! We’re wrapping up the end of JSM June with an Ask Me Anything (AMA) with the Jira Service Management product team. This is your chance to ask all your ITSM questions to o...

233 views 12 14
View question

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you