Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stash and Jenkins integration

Semyazz November 16, 2012

Is there a plugin for Jenkins? My company is using Jenkins and I'd like to integrate it with Stash's repositories. Any way to dothat?

4 answers

1 accepted

Suggest an answer

9 votes
Answer accepted
GeorgG February 12, 2013

I'm currently developing a Jenkins plugin which uses the Stash build integration API to notify Stash of build results. I just started a couple of days ago but the plugin already does it's job. You can get it here.

At the moment, you'll have to build it locally with Maven and upload it manually to your server. I'll submit the plugin to the Jenkins plugin ecosystem soon, so an install/update from within Jenkins will be possible as well.

4 votes
Jens Schumacher [Atlassian]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 18, 2012

Support for Stash has been added to the standard Git Plugin 3 months ago:

https://github.com/jenkinsci/git-plugin/pull/82

Steve Nam November 21, 2012

How does one authenticate using Git Plugin, though? I don't believe Stash supports anonymous read access to the repositories.

1 vote
Michael Heemskerk
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 17, 2012

There is no special plugin for Jenkins, but you should be able to use Jenkins' standard Git Plugin and configure it to point to your Stash repositories.

0 votes
Vikash Kumar January 19, 2014

Hi All,

I am new for Stash and Jenkins integration.

I have a requirement from client where they me to integrate Jenkins with Stash and Jira to manage build.

I am completely stuck to find what exactly pre requisits required and how configure it.

Can anyone help me with all steps required for this configuartion?

Thanks & Regrads in advance for help!!!

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events