Sharing latest commit to Dropbox Edited

I develop binary content (course materials in Powerpoint, PDFs, etc) and I want to programmatically share the latest version on a Dropbox group folder. I'm aware they could easily get the latest version of a repository from Bitbucket's Downloads, but at this point my organization has adopted Dropbox and I want to minimize disruption. Is there a way to easily share the latest commit of a repository to Dropbox? Something like publishing the zip file on Downloads to a Dropbox folder or a way to deploy to Dropbox on push.

Thanks,

Melvin.

1 answer

0 votes
Omar Herrera Community Champion Jun 13, 2018

Hi @Melvin Perez-Cedano you can achieve this using Dropbox API with curl in bamboo script task.

Here is the official documentation @link.

Cheers 

Omar H.

Thanks for responding, Omar. Unfortunately, I'm unfamiliar with the DB API, curl and bamboo.. :) I'm now looking at the documentation. If you know of a similar example to what I want to accomplish, please send it over.

Thanks! :)

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Posted Tuesday in Agile

What is Scrum? A good, bad, and ugly answer.

In a world of dark-scrum, faux-scrum, and scrum-butt, the question still remains: What is scrum and how do you do it “right?” That’s the question we set out to answer. I'm Max, I've been teaching c...

134 views 0 4
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you