cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

vsds and xml file and some pictures are opening on confluence page

Shib Saha July 25, 2017

Hello guys,

Good afternoon!!

We are using confluence server(6.2.0), restored the backups due to some reason.

After successful restore xml and vsds file are not opening and showing error "We can not preview this file" and some pictures are also not dispalying on the confluence page.

Please suggest any possible solution.

Any comments are most appreciated!!

Thanks and Regards,
Shib Saha 

1 answer

0 votes
Christoph Schötz
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 25, 2017

Hey Shib,

Confluence needs some time to generate a preview image - when did you restore it?

Have you stored files in your database or on the file system? If on the filesystem - have you restored these too?

Is there any message in the logs?

Cheers

Christoph

Shib Saha July 25, 2017

Hi Christoph,

Thanks for the quick response.

I restored the backups last saturday. No, i have not stored any file seperatly and dont know how to do this.

Could you please explain a little bit more about storing file on database or on file system.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Shib Saha

Christoph Schötz
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 25, 2017

Hi Shib, so I guess you have another problem. You can find more about where your attachments are stored here:https://confluence.atlassian.com/doc/attachment-storage-configuration-166876.html

Please try to preview an attachment or open it and look into the Atlassian-confluence.log and share your findings with us.

Cheers

Christoph  

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events