Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

these products and apps will be deleted, and your data will be deleted

JK Baseer April 26, 2021

Hello Guys, 

From Jun 25, 2021, these products and apps will be deleted, and your data will be deleted

This is the message I got from Atlassian no-reply. And my confluence is not available. I have never did a unsubscription to the freeplan. 

Any idea why it's happening and what I should do about it? 

Thank you for your help.

2 answers

1 vote
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 26, 2021

This means no-one has logged into that system for a while and Atlassian will be shutting it down unless you re-activate it by logging into it.

Check the url in the email is the one you signed up for and go log into it if it is.

0 votes
Kevin Johnson
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 26, 2021

Hi @JK Baseer ,

The Confluence offers a Free plan for Confluence for up to 10 users, 2GB of storage, and Community Support. If you'd like to add more than 10 users or get access to more support and storage, you can sign up for a 7-day free trial of our Standard or Premium plan.

So, whats plan were your using, and did you exceed any limits as mentioned above?

Regards, Kevin.

JK Baseer April 26, 2021

Hey Kevin, 

I exceed the plan before a month or so. Then I told them about the payment. They said they will do the refund once I come back to free plan. 

I changed my plan.

But now it's like I can't even access. 

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events