the confluence and jira cant run right on vm from backup or snapshot

songtao May 1, 2022

i used VMware workstation statlld the confluence 17.1 and jira 8.16 with mysql 8.0 on centos 7.5 verything is ok,when i upload the vm to Exsi environment  or exported ovf  i got this issue,have someone solved them.

confluence issue

类型 异常报告

消息 在 [13] 行处理 [errors.jsp] 时发生异常

描述 服务器遇到一个意外的情况,阻止它完成请求。

例外情况

org.apache.jasper.JasperException: 在 [13] 行处理 [errors.jsp] 时发生异常

10:     <link rel="shortcut icon" href="johnson/fav-confluence.ico">
11:     <%
12:         JohnsonPageI18NProvider johnsonPageI18NProvider = (JohnsonPageI18NProvider) BootstrapUtils.getBootstrapContext().getBean("johnsonPageI18NProvider");
13:         String translations = johnsonPageI18NProvider.getTranslations().serialize();
14:     %>
15:     <script>
16:         window.i18n = <%=translations%>;

):注意 主要问题的全部 stack 信息可以在 server logs 里查看

Apache Tomcat/9.0.58

2022-05-01_205618.png

jira issue, like Database: We've found an error in MySQL supported version! but i stall the right version, anyway jira can runing on vm in vmware workstation.

2022-05-01_201605.png

Database: We've found an error in MySQL supported version!

The database type in your dbconfig.xml is set up to MySQL 8.0 and your MySQL version is different. Consider using MySQL 8.0 database type instead
See our documentation for more information on changing database type.

Learn more

2 answers

0 votes
songtao May 3, 2022

i got the answer from /var/atlassian/application-data/confluence/confluence.cfg.xml.when move the vm to another environment,i changed vm ip address but confluence.xml.cfg doesn't chang same time. jira same 。

caution :

<property name="hibernate.connection.url">jdbc:mysql://192.168.64.187:3306/confluence</property>

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 1, 2022

This is what it says it is - the database you have configured is reporting that it is of a version not compatible with this what is in your dbconfig file.

You'll need to correct the dbconfig file, or change the database to a supported one.

songtao May 2, 2022

yes, but why the jira can running in vm from vmware workstation , when updload to another environment error cameout,

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events