cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

text area bg image hidden by something

Steffen Heller
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 14, 2017

Hello everyone,

I want to include a "DRAFT" logo on all pages of my PDF exports.

Everything works fine, the logo is there and I can see it in the header and footer area.
The problem is that in the main page area it is not visible because some kind of background color is on top of it.

What is that and how can I replace it?
I am basically searching for an HTML element and the CSS definition for a white background that is somewhere defined in the standard layout.

I tried "wiki-content" and "main-content" and "background: green/red/transparent" but none of it had any effect.

This is how the DRAFT logo is included:

@page {  

1. /* DRAFT-Logo */  
  2. background-imageurl(/download/attachments/55651017/DRAFT.png);  
  3.  }

And this is how the exported PDF looks like (for demonstration I used some small image that tiles nicely)

2017-02-14 12_37_52-teamcs-deviceCONFIGURATOR-Exportdatei-140217-1222-42.pdf - Adobe Acrobat Pro.png

1 answer

1 vote
Sean Curtis
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 14, 2017

>> Maybe try to find out which element is adding the white background and style that as transparent?

Okay, every question can be misunderstood wink
What you are proposing is exactly what I did so far. I tried to find that element. And if I found it, I would remove the background. All that is clear.

My problem is I don't know what that element is and I was hoping someone had an idea.

>> Alternatively create a pseudo element on #page::after and give it a z-index to sit it above the content?

I am not sure if that would work. That logo should be behind the content, imagine a watermark. It should have all the content (text, images, tables, ...) on top of it, but it should be visible in the background and not be completely covered by something (which I am trying to find out what it is).

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events